Thursday Dec 22, 2022
#6 Part 2: Hacks to cybersecurity: Creating safety in digital worlds ... is hard?
We've lived and made ourselves comfortable in the world of wide web and other digital worlds for years, yet we still lack the basic knowledge on how to protect our identities and organizations systems in these worlds. Are we just plain lazy or is there another reason behind this? We continue the discussion from previous episode together with Johan Bergelin, founding partner at Seventy to look at some of the biggest cyberattacks to date, and ways of protecting ourselves online.
- SVD: https://www.svd.se/a/y661ne/hakan-buskhe-i-ny-rapport-cybersakerheten-i-sverige-halkar-efter
- 10 things: https://www.lepide.com/blog/ten-ways-to-improve-data-security/
- LinkedIn Hack: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_LinkedIn_hack
- NotPetya Cyberattack: https://www.wired.com/story/notpetya-cyberattack-ukraine-russia-code-crashed-the-world/
- Darknet Diaries podcast: https://darknetdiaries.com/
- The Lazarus Heist: https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-57520169
- WannaCry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WannaCry_ransomware_attack
- Stuxnet: https://www.wired.com/2014/11/countdown-to-zero-day-stuxnet/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.